Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I.Want.to.Be.watching.these.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
While I'm in the mood for making my Summer to do list, I thought I'd make a movies I've been itching to watch list.

For the First time:
Waitress
Stardust
Chop Shop
The Edge of Heaven
The pursuit of Happyness
Man on Wire
Angels and Demons ( a little)
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy
Pineapple Express
The Matrix movies
Midnight Cowboy
Blue Velvet
Buffalo '66


Re-watch:
Role Models
The Fountain
The Fall and The Cell
Taxi Driver
Raging Bull
Shine a Light
Leon The Professional
In Bruges
Winter Passing
All the Real Girls
Misery


as always, if you know me or know who I am and you'd like to see one of these too, you're welcome to let me know.

0 comments:

 
clairvoyance. Design by Pocket