Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eminem:Best Rapper alive

Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Oh man, Vibe magazine just announced (or rather I just saw) Eminem as The Best Rapper Alive. Among the top 5 were Jay-z with a close second, Lil Wayne, The Game, and Andre 3000.

Eminem has been playing it pretty low key these days. And despite, his latest album, Encore, being released four years ago, over 920,000 people voted him as number one. I am thrilled to death for him. I like The Game and Andre 30000, but I can't stand Lil Wayne, apparently he's the next big thing, but I'll never get on board with a guy with such unintelligible lyrics as

Man, I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
I'm being hated by the seasons
So f**k ya'll who hating for no reason!

Yeah believe that like a true story
Rims big make the car look like it's two stories
If I hop out, that'll be suicide, no back seats
Call it paralyzed
I don't have a spine, I don't fantasize
I mastermind, then go after mine





seriously? This guy is "The next big thing"? Em, we desperately need you to come out with that secret album your supposedly working on with Dre and 50.

0 comments:

 
clairvoyance. Design by Pocket