Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rain boots 2.0

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Usually, I am adamantly opposed to those ridiculous rain boots girls are wearing all over campus. They seem a little gaudy for any city that isn't Seattle, and they make it look like you're about to go wading or panhandling.




Let me suggest a better rainshoe I found on The Scoop. They are fashionable waterproof city slippers. The look at hell of a lot more reasonable for a city that doesn't get much rain, while simultaneously being very cute.
Although, I haven't seen them in person it looks like you could get away with wearing them on a sunny day, whereas with the plastic Uggs you look retarded. ANNND they make them available to slip on over high heels; I want some real bad.

SWIMS are available online at swims.com or (don't cringe) at Bloomindales and Saks.

0 comments:

 
clairvoyance. Design by Pocket