Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shopping on S. Congress

Wednesday, January 7, 2009
My good friend Whitney from was in town last week visiting-she just got back from studying in Italy for the semester (She brought me a Roberto Cavalli coke, too!) One thing we both love to do when she comes to visit is go down to South Congress. In general it's really one of my favorite places to shop, but even better to do it with a friend who appreciates the oddities of SoCo as much as I do. I mean to take along me camera every time I venture down there and this time I remembered. :)

Even though I can't really afford to buy much right now, I always have a nice time looking because most of the stores are decorated so kitchy. I love a well designed boutique.

A couple of items to add to my wish list, you know, and my dream apartments on Congress.


Pictures from: Feather Boutique, Goodie Two shoes boutique, Hovercraft boutique and the State House apartment homes :)

0 comments:

 
clairvoyance. Design by Pocket