Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wedding

Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sean and I went to a wedding for one of his friends last weekend and I had a great time. I just wanted to post a few things I liked from it. Around their cake they had these hanging tea light candles in little glass globes. It look gorgeous, and I thought it would be great to go even farther with these and just have them all over the ceiling like stars. These little guys on top of their cake were pretty cute. I'd never seen any real variation on the little cake toppers before, good idea. These guys were 2/3 of Kat's Meow. They were a great acoustic jazz band who live here in Austin. Kat, the lead singer, has the voice of a seductive 10 year old, if you can imagine that. She is equal parts precious and sultry. I'd really like to catch them in Austin soon.

0 comments:

 
clairvoyance. Design by Pocket