Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Skype me, later

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

There is not one place in my apartment that gets enough reception to hold a telephone conversation; I'm getting really tired of having to go outside onto the stairs next to my apartment to have a full-length phone sex chat. I am now looking into getting Skype. Anyone who has used Skype, let me know how you like it. My only concern is my shoddy internet connection-in a moment of weakness I thought Airimba would be a good idea. Jesus, that was stupid.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss lengthy phone sex chats with you.

I used Skype with my mom last semester. It's good, as long as the person you're skyping with isn't yelling at you.

Can you iChat?

Nick Grant said...

Oh man, fuck airimba. I had them for 5 months, and it was a time of turmoil and self-loathing.

 
clairvoyance. Design by Pocket