Monday, December 22, 2008

Ode to Katy Perry

Monday, December 22, 2008
I really like Katy Perry, and Sean and his roommates are currently obsessed with her. At least once every time I visit they dance around yelling "You're hot then you're cold/you're in then you're out" in my face. So, I get a healthy dose of Katy Perry's sound, but I cannot get over her look.The girl always has on some kind of costume; She can do silly and sexy and classic beauty and look like she borrowed an outfit from a play or a circus even, but she always looks so confident. That's what really does it for me. I like to think I wear what I want regardless of what most people think, but I aspire to have the fashion confidence of Katy Perry.She just looks like a girl I'd want to know.






Here's lookin at you, toots.

0 comments:

 
clairvoyance. Design by Pocket