Thursday, December 18, 2008

Taylor and Emily Decorate the Christmas Tree

Thursday, December 18, 2008
For some reason my computer has been unable to load images from my camera until right now, today. A whole new world has been opened up for me. These are pictures from my friend, Taylor, and I making ornaments and decorating my Christmas tree.
This was what my Christmas tree looked like for a while before we made ornaments. I call him Peabody
Pixel's favorite spot to sleep. :)
Check out all the ornaments we made! The spikey crayon ball took me several glue sticks and a couple hours to make, but now it's the star on my tree!
Puttin them on. Here's a close up of one side of the tree. Notice Taylor's star made of Floam, it's rad.

Making the ornaments for my tree this year was so much better than spending money I don't really have. Taylor and I had a blast. All in All, I think I spent less than $15. I got most of my decorations at The Dollar Tree, Where everything is $1. Although, Taylor supplied the gluestick, so I didn't have to pay for that, but you could just as easily get away with Krazy Glue.

0 comments:

 
clairvoyance. Design by Pocket