Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You can call me Ace

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
because now that I just got a job interning at Austin Monthly magazine that's what I'm going to be, an ace reporter. Someday. I've been sitting on this one for a few weeks because I didn't want to tell too many people that I'd interviewed and then have to tell all of them that I didn't get the job. I was lucky enough to be asked to intern there this Summer, and I'm am ecstatic. I start tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.

The only thing I can't figure out is what I want to wear....Maybe something kind of edgy, but cute.


.. or something like this that's a neat color combination.
... or a plain look that I can't go wrong with.

... or maybe they don't dress up and I should just wear something casual.

0 comments:

 
clairvoyance. Design by Pocket